- Conduct routine property inspection
- Carry out prescribed pest treatment plan in the assigned property
- Implement scheduled preventive maintenance or Intensive Flush-out
- Manage equipment and materials properly
- Educate clients on treatments done and recommendations
- Record findings and complete Service Reports
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients and peers
- 6 months to 1 year working experience in pest management, janitorial/ custodian services or a similar environment is preferred.
- General in charge of cleanliness and orderliness in the assigned property
- Areas to be cleaned:
- Floors, windows, kitchen including Grease Traps, Restrooms, Tables and chairs
- Monitors inventory of supplies and materials
- Educates clients on services done and recommendations
- Builds and maintains good working relationships with clients and peers
- At least 1 year work experience in janitorial/custodian services as utility cleaner or equivalent in fast food, restaurant, commissary, and building.